The teaching period must last a minimum of five days and maximum of two months. This excludes travelling time. During your stay abroad, the teaching activity must comprise a minimum of eight hours per week (or any shorter period of stay) of actual teaching time. Application Deadlines
- Fall semester: June 1
- Spring semester: December 1
You apply for a grant via your higher education institution. Institutions select candidates for teaching periods abroad from their staff. The selection of staff to teach abroad should be fair, transparent and well documented. Once you are officially selected through your institution, Narxoz University is then notified and you will complete the second part of the application process:
- Email the following to the International Students and Faculty Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV or resume (in English)
- Proposed lesson plan for eight classes/lessons within the five-day program
- Approval from the university via email
- Certificate of attendance from the partner university (optional)
- Complete the Mobility Agreement: This document sets out your learning goals, rights and responsibilities and also how the teaching period will be recognised.
- Within two weeks, you will receive notification if you have been selected for the Erasmus position. At that time, you will follow the additional hiring processes and apply for a visa with the support of Narxoz University.
Contact the international office of your higher education institution
to find out if these opportunities are available to you. A series of frequently asked questions
are also available.